Children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships.
- A sense of belonging for all children, families and staff in our ‘Tenterfield Family’.
- Shared ethos and core values; ‘Family, Nurturing, Aspirational, Inclusive’.
- Family style approach to learning with mixed age-groups, including sibling groups, learning together and from one another in one environment.
- Key person fosters a sense of professional love.
- High levels of well-being seen as the foundation to all other learning.
- Team approach to supporting all children.
- Principles of nurture and attachment secured by ‘attachment adult’ roles.
- Strong partnerships with parents, encouraging them to come along their child’s learning journey with us.
- ‘Team around the Family’ support with strong relationships with external professionals.