As the media continue to report increased cases of Covid-19, we understand that parents and carers may begin to feel increasingly more concerned and worried.
We want to reassure you that at Tenterfield Nursery we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe environment for children and staff.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our Tenterfield families and staff safe.
- We are currently operating a one way system during drop off and collection and asking parents and carers to wear masks.
- We provide hand sanitizer for all staff and masks and hand sanitizer is available for visitors at the nursery office and side entrance
- We have extra cleaning throughout the day
- All children and staff wash their hands regularly
- PPE is worn by staff when administering first aid and providing personal care
If you have any worries or concerns about bringing your child into nursery, please contact the nursery office where a member of staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have.talking-to-children-and-young-people-about-coronavirus.pdf (11 downloads)
Letter-to-parents-and-carers-from-Jim-McManus_230920-1.pdf (8 downloads)
23rd-September-PHE-letter-to-parents-and-guardians.pdf (6 downloads)
In the event that your child needs to self isolate, your child’s key worker can add home learning links to your Tapestry account. Please ensure you contact the nursery and a member of staff will be happy to help you.
In the event of school closure, we have a daily offer to all parents with live teaching via zoom. Find more information about our daily offer here:Our-daily-offer.pdf (1 download)
Ideas-for-home.pdf (13 downloads)
top-tips-for-parents-1.pdf (8 downloads)